Emergency Dental Services Are Available
During The COVID-19 Crisis.
Our expert emergency dentist is available to assist you with pain, swelling, infections and dental trauma in accordance with ADA guidelines during this pandemic. Our urgent and emergency dentists can treat;
Tooth or Mouth Pain
Chipped or Crack tooth
Wisdom Teeth Pain or Inflamation
Deep Tooth Decay
Your Flagstaff Emergency Dentist!
Dr. Dan Rodda
At Oasis Dental Care in Flagstaff, AZ, our goal is to…
✔ Serve our community
✔ Build strong relationships
✔ Place a high value on patient education
Our emergency dentist’s deep commitment creates a foundation for the highest standards of patient care, all while promoting ideal health and well-being.
Our team is diligent in observing all ADA and CDC recommended safety guidelines during the COVID-19 outbreak. Rest assured we are doing everything possible to keep you safe during your treatment.
Enhanced Health & Safety Precautions consistent with OSHA’s guidelines
In addition to our regular compliance with OSHA standards and our thorough cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization schedule:
- we’re asking screening questions prior to patient appointments
- distancing our patients by spacing out appointments
- 1% hydrogen peroxide or oral rinse prior to examination and treatment
- regularly disinfecting all high touch areas after each patient
- thoroughly disinfecting treatment rooms after each use
- We’ve installed air purifiers to provide “Surgically Clean Air”
- regular use of PPE (personal protective equipment) as usual
- frequent and thorough hand washing