In recent decades, there has been a dramatic increase in cosmetic dentistry options. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to advances in modern dentistry, we are able to improve smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments!
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of teeth
- Fill-in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old and unattractive dental treatments
Your smile affects your self-image, and can greatly influence the quality of your interactions with others. Many people hold back from laughing or smiling because they are uncomfortable with their smile. The following questions are designed to honestly appraise your smile.
Go to a mirror, smile as wide as you can, and ask yourself the following questions.